Cheryl A. Becigneul – Founder and Executive Director
- Formerly Account Executive for Detroit Newspapers and Konica Minolta
- AS in Nursing from Saginaw Valley State University
- Awards: Launched Career Builder and Salesperson of the Year for Konica Minolta
Pamela Spinella – Director of Operation
- Formerly management for Crowley Miller & Co. and Value City
- AS Degree from Macomb Community College
Paul Mabry – Board Chairman
- Pastor of Bethel Church of the Nazarene, Macomb, MI
- Formerly Pastor of Harvest Community Church of the Nazarene, Lilburn, GA and Lakeview Church of the Nazarene, Waynesville, NC
- B.A. in Religion from Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, TN
- Master of Divinity from Nazarene Theological Seminary, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Ministry from Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
Bonnie S. Brown – Secretary
- Sizing, Estimating and Metrics Subject Matter Expert in DXC Technology’s US Public Sector region.
- Formerly Sizing, Estimating, and Metrics Subject Matter Expert for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hewlett Packard, and Electronic Data Systems.
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems from Ferris State University, Associate in Accounting from Muskegon Business College
Marie G. Burleigh, CDF – Attorney
- Global Career Development Facilitator – 2002 – current
- Michigan Works Out of School Youth Program Coordinator -July 2012 – current
- Michigan Works Youth Services Program Manager from July 1, 1997 – June 30 2012
- Michigan Works Employment Specialist from June 1989 – 1997
- Former Special Olympics Volleyball Coach 2009 – 2012
- 2011 – Special Olympics Coach of the year district 5
- 2009 Michigan Works Association IMPACT Award Winner
- October 2009 – Nominated for Living Mission Award, Eagle Village, Inc.
- 1998 – Employee of the Quarter – Eagle Village, Inc.
Kathryn Clifton – Human Resources
- Administrative Assistant/Confidential Secretary to the Assistant Superintendent of a Public School District in charge of Workers Comp, managing a staff of 5.
- Children’s Sunday school teacher for 30 years and served on the Church’s Administrative Board for 20 years. Many of those years I was Board Secretary and headed up many sundry committees and activities.
Robert Nahra (Chef Bobby)
Known for his exquisite meal presentations, and with his client-centric approach of being exceptionally well organized and practiced in conducting business at the highest level of professionalism, Chef Bobby does high profile events like the recent grand opening of Will Leather Goods, and caters to many venues such as General Motors, GM Heritage Center, Michigan Opera Theatre – Detroit Opera House, Royal Oak Music Theatre, The Detroit Masonic Temple, The Community House of Downtown Birmingham, Law Offices of Joumana Kayrouz, P.L.L.C. and Detroit City Airport. Chef Bobby is a familiar face on FOX 2 Detroit with weekly Cooking School, WXYZ-TV Channel 7, Just Ask Talk Show and in Chuck Bennett’s Society Confidential Column in the Detroit News. His #Superbowl recipe for his world-famous Chili even went viral on Yahoo News, and he often teams up with fellow celebrity chefs featured on ABC Television Network’s MasterChef. Specializing in fine-dining cuisine, Chef Bobby, a dynamic & highly accomplished restaurateur, and caterer & event-planning professional with extensive experience in social and corporate markets, Chef Bobby has enjoyed notable success in large-scale event planning, preparation, logistics, and production. Always giving back to his cherished community, Chef Bobby recently donated a seven-course gourmet dinner to be auctioned off at the Father Solanus Casey Center Capuchin Franciscan Province of St. Joseph Wine Gala, under the auspices of Vice Postulator, Father Larry Webber, Director of the Father Solanus Casey Guild. More recently, Chef Bobby catered an event for Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio, while on the campaign trail. Chef Bobby is also a frequent face on Detroits Fox 2 News appearing in many Cooking School segments as well as hosting Fox2 Lions tailgates at all Lions home games. Chef Bobby went to the Oscars #Oscars, not to accept an award from The Academy, nor as a guest, but as the Baron Chocolatier for Baron Chocolates, Chef Bobby crafted handmade truffles onsite at several of the A-list festivities surrounding this year’s Academy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, California. The organic, gourmet candies constructed by Chef Bobby were included in the coveted Oscar swag bags that included new flavors for the stars, like spicy pumpkin seed, brownie and caramel, coconut and almond, and even one with a little kick made with jalapenos. Chef Bobby also plans to open a chocolate shop very soon in Eastern Market in Downtown Detroit , as well as a national partnership with tennis star Maria Sharapova to produce her collection of healthy chocolate snacks called #Sugarpova. The Sugarpova line was launched this week in Chicago and Snack & Candy Expo. Chef Bobby spent the entire week working beside Maria Sharapova as they revealed the Sugarpova line of healthy chocolate delights.Call Chef Bobby today at: 248.224.6772 or visit him online at Lakeland Banquets & Event Centre.
Kevin R. Tilney
- Co Founder and Vice President/Owner of Platinum Skin Care – November – 2001 – Current
- Co Founder Owner Platinum Skin Care and Medical Spa – 2005 – 2012
- Co Founder Owner and C.O.O. The Emu Oil Company – April – 2016 – Current
- Co Founder Owner and C.E.O. of Debonair Skin Care – August – 2016 – Current
- Co Founder Owner and C.O.O. of Skin Care Manufacturing – 2001 – Current
- First – Certified Bottling Company For The American Emu Accociation – 2010 – Current
Lowèl E. Lewis is an individual known for living “Outside of the Box”; creating new; innovating; solving problems; dealing with people to bring about solutions and conciliation is what his businesses and life accomplishments have been all about. Whether it be as an employer or an employee, an outside partner, a consultant, a supplier, or a client; inspiring quality of effort and clear communication to help accomplish the set goals of the organization to which he is attached are two of the primary assets he brings to any organization. He brings to the table the following experiences and all of the ancillary skills and paradigms that accompany these experiences;
- international import/export businesses
- machine building and design
- consulting / problem solving (or solution finding)
- motivational speaking
- visionary brainstorming
- Christian missionary work>/li>
- and walking and living by faith…His current endeavor is exploring ways to reintroduce a “quality mindset” to the building trades and, in general, the skilled manufacturing trades. This opportunity has presented itself through an affiliation with a hospitality entrepreneur that is associated with the new efforts to train individuals in the building trades through an organization located in the city of Detroit. The idea of applying the framework of “Scrum” to this endeavor is being explored in earnest.
Michael P. Clemmon
- Co-Chair, Committee for Kids Kicking Cancer
- Mentoring Director, Royal Family Kids Camp
- President of LionHeart Insurance Services Inc. ~ 2011- Current
- Managing Partner, World Wide Toxicology LLC ~ 2016-Current
- Current licenses held: Series 7, 63, Property and Casualty & Life and Health
- Board Member of YMCA Mount Clemens
- Owner of Trivelloni Asset Management