Cheryl A. Becigneul – Founder and Executive Director
- Formerly Account Executive for Detroit Newspapers and Konica Minolta
- AS in Nursing from Saginaw Valley State University
- Awards: Launched Career Builder and Salesperson of the Year for Konica Minolta
Pamela Spinella – Director of Operation
- Formerly management for Crowley Miller & Co. and Value City
- AS Degree from Macomb Community College
Robert Nahra (Chef Bobby) – Pro Temp
Known for his exquisite meal presentations, and with his client-centric approach of being exceptionally well organized and practiced in conducting business at the highest level of professionalism, Chef Bobby does high profile events like the recent grand opening of Will Leather Goods, and caters to many venues such as General Motors, GM Heritage Center, Michigan Opera Theatre – Detroit Opera House, Royal Oak Music Theatre, The Detroit Masonic Temple, The Community House of Downtown Birmingham, Law Offices of Joumana Kayrouz, P.L.L.C. and Detroit City Airport. Chef Bobby is a familiar face on FOX 2 Detroit with weekly Cooking School, WXYZ-TV Channel 7, Just Ask Talk Show and in Chuck Bennett’s Society Confidential Column in the Detroit News. His #Superbowl recipe for his world-famous Chili even went viral on Yahoo News, and he often teams up with fellow celebrity chefs featured on ABC Television Network’s MasterChef. Specializing in fine-dining cuisine, Chef Bobby, a dynamic & highly accomplished restaurateur, and caterer & event-planning professional with extensive experience in social and corporate markets, Chef Bobby has enjoyed notable success in large-scale event planning, preparation, logistics, and production. Always giving back to his cherished community, Chef Bobby recently donated a seven-course gourmet dinner to be auctioned off at the Father Solanus Casey Center Capuchin Franciscan Province of St. Joseph Wine Gala, under the auspices of Vice Postulator, Father Larry Webber, Director of the Father Solanus Casey Guild. More recently, Chef Bobby catered an event for Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio, while on the campaign trail. Chef Bobby is also a frequent face on Detroits Fox 2 News appearing in many Cooking School segments as well as hosting Fox2 Lions tailgates at all Lions home games. Chef Bobby went to the Oscars #Oscars, not to accept an award from The Academy, nor as a guest, but as the Baron Chocolatier for Baron Chocolates, Chef Bobby crafted handmade truffles onsite at several of the A-list festivities surrounding this year’s Academy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, California. The organic, gourmet candies constructed by Chef Bobby were included in the coveted Oscar swag bags that included new flavors for the stars, like spicy pumpkin seed, brownie and caramel, coconut and almond, and even one with a little kick made with jalapenos. Chef Bobby also plans to open a chocolate shop very soon in Eastern Market in Downtown Detroit , as well as a national partnership with tennis star Maria Sharapova to produce her collection of healthy chocolate snacks called #Sugarpova. The Sugarpova line was launched this week in Chicago and Snack & Candy Expo. Chef Bobby spent the entire week working beside Maria Sharapova as they revealed the Sugarpova line of healthy chocolate delights.Call Chef Bobby today at: 248.224.6772 or visit him online at Encore Banquets & Event Centre.
Kevin R. Tilney – Chairman of the Board
- Co Founder and Vice President/Owner of Platinum Skin Care – November – 2001 – Current
- Co Founder Owner Platinum Skin Care and Medical Spa – 2005 – 2012
- Co Founder Owner and C.O.O. The Emu Oil Company – April – 2016 – Current
- Co Founder Owner and C.E.O. of Debonair Skin Care – August – 2016 – Current
- Co Founder Owner and C.O.O. of Skin Care Manufacturing – 2001 – Current
- First – Certified Bottling Company For The American Emu Accociation – 2010 – Current
Michael P. Clemmon
- Co-Chair, Committee for Kids Kicking Cancer
- Mentoring Director, Royal Family Kids Camp
- President of LionHeart Insurance Services Inc. ~ 2011- Current
- Managing Partner, World Wide Toxicology LLC ~ 2016-Current
- Current licenses held: Series 7, 63, Property and Casualty & Life and Health
Thomas L. Lauzon
Mr. Lauzon is the owner and President of Wellopp, a company focused on collecting, analyzing and personalizing data around social health determinants with an aim to prevent readmissions and increase patient’s health and satisfaction. In addition to his seat on the MiHIN board, Mr. Lauzon is Co-Chair of the Michigan Health Information Technology Commission. He serves on the Technology Committee for the State of Michigan Health Insurance Exchange, the Illinois Health Information Exchange Advisory Committee, the Iowa e-Health Business & Finance Sustainability Plan and the Oracle Industry Strategy Council.
- LivWell – Executive Director of Michigan/Owner – February 2018 – Present
- Wellopp – President/Owner – February 2016 – Present
- Michigan Health Information Network Treasurer – 2014 – Present
- Grosse Pointe Yacht Club Board of Directors – 2008 – 2016
- Commodore – 2015 – 2016
- Vice Commodore – 2014 – 2015
- Rear Commodore – 2013 – 2014
- Treasurer – 2012 – 2013
- Secretary – 2011 – 2012
- New Hampshire Health Information Exchange Legislative Committee – 2013 – 2014
- Iowa Health Information Exchange Advisory Board – 2013 – 2014
- Illinois Health Information Exchange Advisory Board – 2012 – 2014
- Oracle Healthcare Industry Strategy Counsel – 2011 – 2014
- Michigan Health Information Technology Commission – 2007 – 2014
- Michigan Association of Health Plans Board of Directors – 1999 – 2014
- CIO Magazine Top 100 Award Recipient – 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, & 2013
Tammy Carnrike – Board Secretary
Tammy J. Carnrike is the chief operating officer at the Detroit Regional Chamber, a position she has held since August 2006. In this role, she has overall responsibility for high-profile convening and signature events programming including the Mackinac Policy Conference. Carnrike also oversees leadership development initiatives, development of diversity and inclusion, defense industry, and business solution strategies and initiatives, corporate governance oversight, major investor relationships, oversight of strategic partnerships and affinity programs, as well as day-to-day leadership in support of the president and CEO.
Prior to coming to Detroit, Carnrike was the president and CEO of a Chamber in New York State and successfully led the Chamber, a 501(c)3 foundation, an economic development corporation, and industrial development agency.
A leader in chamber management for more than 20 years, Carnrike has served in several national leadership positions including chairman of the U.S. Chamber’s Institute for Organization Management Board of Trustees. She also served as faculty for the Institute, teaching chamber and association professionals.
Carnrike served as Chairman of the Board of the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), serving the professional development of individuals managing chambers of commerce throughout the United States and Canada – a post held only by four women in the history of the organization. She has also served as president of the Chamber Alliance of New York State and Chairman of the National Association for Membership Development.
Carnrike has achieved the highest professional designation of Certified Chamber Executives, which is held by only 575 Chamber professionals nationwide. She w
as presented with the “Excellence Leadership” award by the Chamber Alliance of New York State, the “Chairman’s Professional Leadership” award from ACCE, and the “Woman of Distinction” award by New York State.
In 2018, Carnrike became the first woman selected to represent Michigan as the newest Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army. She also serves as a member of the Advisory Council for the U.S. Army Tank-automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM); a member of the following – Governance Committee’s “Protect and Grow: A Strategic Plan for Michigan’s Defense and Homeland Security Economy;” Michigan Advisory Committee of U.S. Global Leadership Coalition; National Rainmakers Council for metropolitan chambers of commerce; additionally she serves as a board member for Macomb Feed the Needy and Citizen Detroit.
She has been recognized as a “Woman Who Leads” honoree by WJR News Talk 760 AM, a “Powered by Women” honoree by DBusiness Magazine, a “Power Player” by Ambassador Magazine, and included in Dbusiness Magazine’s “Detroit 500 Most Powerful Leaders” for the past two years.